Q: How do I submit a report?
A: You can submit a report by using Qlue apps:
- Download and install the Qlue apps on your smartphone
- Register your username in the Qlue apps and choose your default location
- Click on the “plus” icon, post a photo or video, and write the problem briefly. The more details you
write about the problem, the better related officials will understand the problem.
- Select the label that matches your problem best, and click “submit”. We use automatic geotagging-based
reporting system, so you don’t have to tag the location.
Q: How do I know if my city uses Qlue apps?
A: Currently, Qlue apps available on several cities below:
- Jakarta, Bengkulu, Cilegon, Bandung, Makassar, Kupang, Manado, and Luwu Utara.
- Please check our website regularly to check in which cities Qlue operates
Q: When will my reports get completed?
A: Depending on the types of report request, priority level, and available resources provided by the city
government. The report progress can be viewed using color-coded (red for waiting, yellow for progressing,
and green for completed). For Jakarta citizens, we also provide the tracking number that you can check
regularly through Jakarta Smart City website at www.pengaduanwarga.jakarta.go.id.
Q: Will you sell my personal data to a third party website or vendor?
Q: I want this for my city! How can I make it happen?
A: If you are a member of a city government officials, you can request a demo by send an email to
email@example.com. We would be very happy to do the follow up!
Q: How can I interview someone at Qlue?
A: Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: I work on a private sector, how can I use Qlue to help my business??
A: Qlue solution and technology can be implemented across many industries. For a business inquiry, please
send an email to email@example.com